The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: Stars Fell on Stockbridge
Back-Up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM 42
- First Appeared: DWM 25
Additional features Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- Recurring Evils Part 2 by Patrick Daniel O'Neill
- The Master: Jim Shooter
- The Editor: Jim Salicrup
- The Assistant: Adam Philips
- Art Director: John Romita
- Romita's Raiders: Jose Marzan and Mark McKenna
- Design: Janet Jackson
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Dawn Geiger, Barbara Johnston, Bill Oakley and Bill Vallely.
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Production Co-ordinator: Anita Duncan
- Assistant Production Co-ordinator: Phil Felix
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons(?)
- Cover Colorist: Paul Becton
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Personal friend of Jack Abel: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.(?)
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is once more sourced in this publication.