|Cover date:||November 1984|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics, USA|
The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who and The Star Beast (Part Two)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 19-26)
Back-up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 5-7)
Also featuring Edit
- Artwork pages by Cockrum & Rubinstein which included:
- the TARDIS and K9
- the Doctor's most fearsome foes!
- the Daleks
- The five Doctors (including Peter Cushing)
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord & Keith Williams
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Morrie Kuramoto, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons, Dave Cockrum & Frank Giacoia
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Timekeeper: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material is not sourced.
- This issue did not feature a letters page.
- The credits follow the DWM tradition of renaming some of the production roles.