The Doctor's Comic Strip Stories Edit
- Doctor Who: `The Stockbridge Horror`
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 70-71)
Back-Up Comic Strip Stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 26)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 56)
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- The Doctor on the Radio by Patrick Daniel O'Neill
Credits (tbc) Edit
- The Master: Jim Shooter
- The Editor: Jim Salicrup
- The Assistant: Adam Philips
- Art Director: John Romita
- Romita's Raiders: Jose Marzan and Mark McKenna
- Design: Janet Jackson
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Dawn Geiger, Barbara Johnston, Bill Oakley and Bill Vallely.
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Production Co-ordinator: Anita Duncan
- Assistant Production Co-ordinator: Phil Felix
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Cover Artist: Steve Parkhouse
- Cover Colorist: Paul Becton
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Personal friend of Jack Abel: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all-colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Steve Parkhouse provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is once more sourced in this publication.