Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||June 1986|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics, USA|
The Doctor's Comic Strip Stories Edit
- Doctor Who: `The Stockbridge Horror`
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 72-73)
Back-Up Comic Strip Stories Edit
- Skywatch-7 (Part One)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 58)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 59)
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Who Knows (News)
- The Master: Jim Shooter
- The Editor: Jim Salicrup
- The Assistant: Adam Philips
- Art Director: John Romita
- Assistant Art Director: Tom Morgan
- Art Assistant: Phil (Time) Lord
- Assistant Production Co-ordinator: Phil Felix
- Production Co-ordinator: Anita Duncan
- Production: Paul Becton, Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Dawn Geiger, Barbara Johnston, Ken Lopez, Michael Maier, Bill Oakley and Bill Vallely.
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Design: Janet Jackson
- Proofreader: Jack Able
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Cover Artist: Steve Parkhouse
- Cover Colorist: Paul Becton
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Who?: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- Specially commissioned artwork for this issue was provided by Steve Parkhouse.
- The reprinted comic strip material in this issue is once more sourced in this publication.