|Cover date:||December 1984|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics, USA|
The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who and The Dogs of Doom (Part One of Two)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 27-34)
Back-up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 5-7)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 8)
Also featuring Edit
- Artwork pages by Cockrum & Rubinstein featuring:
- Doctor Who Bookshelf (Reviews) by Patrick Daniel O'Neill
- BOOK: The Doctor Who Technical Manual
- BOOK: Doctor Who: The Unfolding Text
- BOOK: Doctor Who: A Celebration
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord & Keith Williams
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Phil Felix, Morrie Kuramoto, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Ken Fenduniewicz and Andy Yanchus
- Egg Timer: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material is not sourced in this publication.
- The same cover art would be used by IDW Publishing in 2008 when it released another reprint of this story.