Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||April 1985|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics, USA|
The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: Dragon's Claw (Part Two of Two)
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 44-45)
Back-up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issues 18-19)
Also featuring Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- The Doctor Who Bookshelf (Reviews) by Patrick O'Neil
- BOOK: Doctor Who and an Unearthly Child
- BOOK: Doctor Who and the Daleks
- BOOK: Doctor Who and the Keys of Marinus
- BOOK: Doctor Who - The Aztecs
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Joe Albelo, Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Morrie Kuramoto, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Sontaran Fashion Consultant: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material is now sourced from this issue.