The Doctor's comic strip stories Edit
- Doctor Who: The Collector
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 46)
- Doctor Who: Dreamers of Death
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 47-48)
Back-up comic strip stories Edit
- First Appeared: DWM (Issue 20)
Additional features Edit
- Who Cares (Letters Page)
- Editor in Chief: Jim Shooter
- Editor: Jim Salicrup
- Art Director: John Romita
- Art Assistants: Phil Lord & John Drake
- Production Coordinator: Dan Crespi
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Ron Zaime
- Production: Joe Albelo, Harry Candelario, Rob Carosella, Morrie Kuramoto, John Morelli and Barry Shapiro
- Typesetting: Brenda Mings
- Cover Artist: Dave Gibbons
- Cover Colorist: George Roussos
- Colorist: Andy Yanchus
- Traffic Manager: Virginia Romita
- Never played the Doctor: Irving Forbush
Additional details Edit
- Following the success of the Doctor's comic strip adventures in the UK's Doctor Who Magazine and the trial period in Marvel Premiere, this separate title was released in the USA and ran for twenty-three issues.
- This all colour, monthly title was priced $1.50 (US).
- Dave Gibbons provided all-new cover artwork for this issue.
- All the comic strips reprinted in this title were cleaned up, with many being presented in full colour for the first time.
- The reprinted comic strip material is now sourced.