Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||10 August - 18 August 2006|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Inflatable Dalek
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- The Beginning (The story of Doctor Who)
Comic content Edit
- Save the Humans! (Part One) (6 pages split up into 4 and 2)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: Dalek
- The moment the Rose meets a Dalek
Monster A-Z Edit
- B is for the Beast
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 09: Cyber Controller
Adventure Guide (Photofeature) and Behind the scenes Feature Edit
- A3 "Stop the CYBERMEN? Defeat the DALEKS?" The Doctor in Doomsday - montage featuring the Doctor, Dalek and Cyberman.
- A4 "Micky Smith DEFENDING the Earth!" Mickey Smith in Army of Ghosts - montage featuring Mickey Smith
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Victor Kennedy to win a Doctor Who TARDIS clock!
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos and readers art
- Dalek Quiz (2 pages)
- Make It
- Cut out and make Tenth Doctor mask
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Humour: 'Things to do with a defeated enemy (10)' Use the Sycorax as pins for a game of ten-pin bowling (by Christopher Cooper)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who DVD, Stormbreaker Spy Kits, Atom toy set and zero gravity remote control vehicles.
Also featuring favourite scene
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing, Travelling to Norway
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang, The Abzorbaloff revealed
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Rose kissing the Doctor
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Cassandra exploding
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Wheelie bin burping
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Rose meeting Pete
- Tea supplied by Jackie Tyler, meeting Elton Pope
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
Mini-motto 3: "Mind you, I quite like hope. Hope's a good emotion..."
This magazine can be recycled: "Affirmative, Master"
Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan will NOT accept entries from small, green creatures from Alpha Centauri!"
- The Doctor Who theme tune was created by Delia Derbyshire.
- The sound of the TARDIS appearing and disappearing has remained the same as the first episode and was made by scraping a key against piano strings.
- The Cyber Controller is fed by pipes full of nutrients and fluids from his Cyber throne.
- The manager of the quarry where The Impossible Planet was filmed had 'OOD' in his car's number plate.
- The Ood were originally going to come from the Slitheen home world of Raxacoricofallapatorius.
- 'Krop Tor' means bitter pill.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's two free gifts are named as huge giant posters (as big as you are!) and holographic stickers.
-  the official BBC magazine site with cover gallery and news of the latest available issue.