Free gift Edit
- This issue's free gift is a Pull Back and Go K9
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Fallen Heroes
Comic content Edit
- Hitching Point (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Who's Who Collection Edit
Ultimate Collection Edit
- Sontarans - Part 1 of 2
- A3 "Little bit HOT!" Pyrovile from TV: The Fires of Pompeii - featuring Pyrovile
- A4 "The Children of Time are moving AGAINST US" Davros from TV: The Stolen Earth - featuring Davros
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Jed to win a Doctor Who Figures Collect and Build Vespiform!!
- Time Lord Tips: How to find a missing moon.
- Activity / Make-it: Console Quest
- Puzzle Pages and Doctor Who Quiz: Donna Noble
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Eyeless, An Awfully Beastly Business Books, Open Season 2 DVD)
Also listing: Their favourite sticker this issue.
- Editor: Moray Laing, The TARDIS ones - they make a great puzzle!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, K9
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Rosita icon
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Cybershade
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The Adipose - he looks just like mine, who I call Lardy Bartfarst
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Fabulous Foon
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, The amazing Fifth Doctor icon - loving his hat!
- Futures Expert: The Doctor, The ones of me. Brilliant!