|Cover date:||12 February - 18 February 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- One of four differnt stationary sets
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Hidden Aliens (Abzorbaloff, Krillitane, Family of Blood, Slitheen, Vashta Nerada, Gelth, Sun-possessed and Vespiform)
Comic content Edit
- Store Wars (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Next Doctor - Featuring the rescue of the children including Frederick and the CyberKing rising. (Extended feature over 4 pages)
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Ultimate Collection booklet Sontarans Part 2 of 2
- A3 TV: The Unquiet Dead - featuring The Ninth Doctor and Grandma Gelth
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Martha
Behind the scenes Edit
- FACTFILE: Matt Smith
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Sarah Jane Smith to win a Doctor Who set of Series Four 5" Action Figures
- Activity / Make-it
- Colour it: Dalek Sec
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Puzzles and Quiz (TARDIS)
- Competition Goodies (The Nemonite Invasion Doctor Who audio CD and Diary of a Wimpy Kid books)
- This issue also included a readers survey for a chance to win a TV: The Next Doctor DVD
Also listing: what they like about the Sontarans
- Editor: Moray Laing, Their spaceships...cool!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson,Their ugly mugs
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Their boastfulness
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Their little spaceships
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Their names – especially Kaagh the Slayer!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Their war-cry – Sontar-ha!
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Their very logical rules of war!
- Sontaran Helper: Staal, Our glorious battles
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Sontar-ha!, Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha!, Sontar-ha!
- Miss Hartigan: "I've met some brats in my time. If those urchins in the workhouse didn't eat for a week they'd whinge and cry. Pathetic!"
- The youngest actor chosen to play the Doctor (Matt Smith), aged 26, had played football for Nottingham Forest and Leicester City youth teams before having to stop because of a back injury.
- Matt Smith was born on 28 October 1982.
- Named Sontarans who have appeared in Doctor Who include Kaagh, Linx, Skorr, Staal and Stor.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Fifth Doctor Audio CD Renaissance of the Daleks or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a set of Dalek playing cards.