Free gift Edit
- Dalek playing cards
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Davros
Comic content Edit
- The Submariners (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: New Earth - Featuring Lady Cassandra steals Rose Tyler's body. (Extended feature over 4 pages)
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "Welcome to my NEW EMPIRE" Davros from TV: The Stolen Earth - montage featuring Davros and the Daleks
- A4 "I can spot a TIME AGENT a mile away" Captain Jack from TV: The Empty Child - featuring Captain Jack
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Luke
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Activity / Make-it
- Draw-it: Redesign the TARDIS Competition
- Suggested card games (War!, Exterminate and Skaro Slide)
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz (TARDIS)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (The Mind of Evil Doctor Who audiobook, Indiana Jones Lego sets and Mr Bean Nintendo Wii set.)
Also listing: Their favourite.Next Doctor quote
- Editor: Moray Laing, "But you're the Doctor. The Next Doctor!"
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson,"That was designated 'a lie'"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, "You monstrous witch"
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, "Depends on the brick"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, "You're a very odd man"
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, "I doubt he paid you to talk"
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, "How like a man!"
- Office Pets: Cybershades "Raaaaar!"
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or get whoever you beat at Skaro Slide to to do it for you.
- Miss Hartigan: "Have you read the small print? You should! Otherwise you might be upgraded!"
- The Dalek's homeworld of Skaro was destroyed by the Seventh Doctor using the Hand of Omega.
- At the end of The Stolen Earth, Davros named the Doctor "the Destroyer of Worlds!"
Additional details Edit
- A new ongoing association with The Darksmith Legacy highlights the website with exclusive DWA content. Codeword DUSTY.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Fifth Doctor Audio CD Renaissance of the Daleks or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as one of two bumper Cybermen gift sets.