|Cover date:||5 March - 11 March 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Fob Watch
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Fob Watch
Comic content Edit
- The Secret Army (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "I dream I'm this ADVENTURER" John Smith from TV: Human Nature - montage featuring The Doctor, Jones and Scarecrow
- A4 "The STARS are going OUT!" Wilf from TV: Turn Left - featuring Donna Noble and grandfather Wilf
- A4 Who's Who Collection: K9
Behind the scenes Edit
- Sarah Jane Smith's Attic
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Mrs Wormwood to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it: Scarecrow Mask
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Quick read The Sontaran Games, Sony PSP Thumb wrestling, and Doctor Who CD Audio Enemy of the Daleks)
- BIG WIN: Sycorax Head worth over £500 (UK) Coupon 2
Also listing: What they like about the Scarecrows
- Editor: Moray Laing, Their silence – they're really scary things!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Their lollopy walk
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Their triangular faces
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, DWA's super-cool mask!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Every day is a dress-down day
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Their straw brains
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Their sinister stare
- Family Member: Son of Mine, My soldiers! I like everything about them. Sniff!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Sing along now...ooo-eee-ooo!
- Miss Hartigan: "Fancy a new pet? I highly recommend a Cybershade. So much more interesting than a cat or dog!"
- Red Nose Day 2009 is to be held on 13th March
- The Time Lord's fob watch fits into the Chameleon Arch headwear aboard the TARDIS.
- Greyhound 40, or Ross's last words were a radio message warning the Doctor of the Cordolaine signal before he is killed by the Sontaran Commander Skorr.
- The Xylok, Mr Smith resides in the attic at 13 Bannerman Road, Sarah Jane Smith's home.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Fifth Doctor Audio CD Renaissance of the Daleks or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as.[statement unclear]