|Cover date:||12 March - 18 March 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Dalek mini-notepad set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: CyberKing
Comic content Edit
- The Silver Bullet (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Red Nose Day 2009 - featuring David Tennant's Doctor with a red nose
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Cyber Controller
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere sonic screwdriver to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Who Knows! (Questions and Answers)
- Puzzles and Quiz (Sarah Jane Smith)'s companions
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Season Four DVD box set, Masque of Mandragora Audio CD, Set of new Audio CD's Ghosts of India, Shining Darkness and The Doctor Trap)
- BIG WIN: Sycorax Head worth over £500 (UK) Token 3
Also listing: Their favourite UNIT episode
- Editor: Moray Laing, Terror of the Autons
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Turn Left
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Christmas Invasion
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The Sound of Drums
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Turn Left
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Sontaran Stratagem
- Writer: Mel Bezalel, Enemy of the Bane
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Team captain: Erisa Magambo, This is not relevant to the mission. Please get back to work.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or give it to the Valiant to destroy with its laser beams.
- Miss Hartigan: "Is that the time? Where's that Cybershade got to with my jellied eels and pie "n mash. Insolent monster!"
- This year's Doctor Who contribution to Comic Relief is a mini-episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures featuring comedian Ronnie Corbett.
- The CyberKing is a Dreadnought class craft standing 60 metres tall and is used to invade and convert local populations.
- Bannakaffalatta stood only 1.1 metre tall and the Macra on New Earth 20 metres.
- Mr Copper, saved by the Doctor from the Titanic space liner, set a foundation that developed the subwave network.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Dalek Rucksack or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK). The free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as UNIT beret and dog tags.