|Cover date:||19 March - 25 March 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Red UNIT berry and dog tags
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: UNIT
Comic content Edit
- The Invisibles (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: Enemy of the Bane Featuring With the Brigadier's help, Sarah Jane and Rani successfully retrieve the Tunguska Scroll from the UNIT base (Extended feature over 4 pages)
- A3 "Operation Blue Sky is GO GO GO!" Martha from TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - featuring
- A4 "Someone's growing a body. A HUMAN BODY" Private Harris from TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - featuring The Clone making contact with Private Harris.
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Slitheen
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Private Harris and Private Gray to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it: UNIT pass
- Make-it: A CyberKing
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Sontaran Comedy club-not a good idea! Illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who E-Space DVD Boxset, Attack of the Cybermen DVD and Bionicle goodies)
- BIG WIN: Sycorax Head worth over £500 (UK) Bonus token and competition form.
Also listing: What they like about UNIT
- Editor: Moray Laing, It looked after the Doctor when he lived on Earth
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The lovely red berries
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Brigadier
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Always ready for action at a moment's notice
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The salute – it always annoys the Doctor
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The uniforms
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, The name
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Special UNIT Guest: Jo Grant, It used to be like my family
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: SECRET UNIT MESSAGE: Greyhound Six to Trap One. Go go go!
- Miss Hartigan: "I want to know why the Marshmen are so deadly. I bet I could give them a run for their money in the scare stakes!"
- UNIT's HQ is in Geneva but it has bases all over the world, with Osterhagan stations in Germany, China, and Liberia.
- The Black Archive is a reference to UNIT's secrets warehouse housing the most extensive collection of alien artefacts anywhere on Earth.
- The Tunguska Scroll was found in the Tunguska Basin in Russia in 1908 and acquired by UNIT on June 4th 1972 from a private collector.
- “Operation Blue Sky” was the UNIT codename for an assault on the ATMOS factory.
Additional details Edit
- For additional content on The Darksmith Legacy website the secret code "10rton" is given.
- The subscription offer for this issue is a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Dalek Rucksack or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as model flip watch and badges.