Free gift Edit
- A wristwatch like the one Donna Noble had when she was sent back to Turn Left, and some holographic badges.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Left or Right
- FACTFILE: Weird Worlds
Comic content Edit
- Good Old Days (5 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
(Extended feature over 4 pages)
- A3 "Turn right, TURN RIGHT!" The Fortune Teller from TV: Turn Left - montage featuring the Fortune Teller and Donna Noble.
- A4 "I'd love to see NEW WORLDS" Jenny from TV: The Doctor's Daughter - featuring Jenny
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Ood
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Vashda Nerada (sic) to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.* Activity / Make-it
- Colour-it: The Cyber Controller
- Game: Time watch dash boardgame.
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: The Ood opened up a small gift shop Illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz (Luke Rattigan)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Seventh Tower books, Ben 10 kit, George's Cosmic Treasure Hunt and telescope
Also listing: What they would do if the Doctor didn't exist
- Editor: Moray Laing, My whole life would be different!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Dreaming of a strange man with really great hair
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Top of the Pops magazine!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Trying to invent a time machine
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Lost
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, In a black cab, in a wedding dress with Santa Claus
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Working in a call centre
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Parallel World Visitor: Rose the dog, Ruff ruff ruff, ruff ruff –arroooooow!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Do you think Doctor Who Adventures exists on parallel Earth?
- Miss Hartigan: "You put your left leg in, your left leg out ...you do the Hokey Cokey and ...Oh, excuse me, I forgot where I was for a moment."
- Luke Rattigan invented the Fountain 6 search engine aged 12.
- Turn Right consequences include: the Tenth Doctor drowned, Martha suffocated on the moon, London was destroyed by the Titanic, 60 million Americans dissolved into Adipose and the Torchwood team were wiped out when the ignited the Sontaran's changed atmosphere.
Additional details Edit
- The code "De5pair" is given to unlock further content on The Darksmith Legacy website.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Dalek Rucksack or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a free (mystery) gift!