|Cover date:||2 April- 8 April 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- An inflatable Supreme Dalek
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Funny Moments Top 10
- FACTFILE: Autons
Comic content Edit
- The Abomination Game (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Fires of Pompeii - Featuring Donna Noble is abducted and the Tenth Doctor defeats a magma creature.
(Extended feature over 4 pages)
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "What a LAUGH!" The Doctor from TV: Tooth and Claw - featuring The Tenth Doctor
- A4 "Crucible on MAXIMUM ALERT!" Dalek from TV: Journey's End - featuring Dalek
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Weeping Angel
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Rose the dog to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it: Cyberman piñata (sweet storer)
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz (Scarecrows)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who The Time Warrior Audio book, TIM Roboraptor, Gormiti set)
Also listing: Their funniest moments
- Editor: Moray Laing, Laughing at Rose the dog!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Saying, "Just us girls!" in The Fires of Pompeii
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, When the Doctor pretended that Jackie was Rose in The Army of Ghosts
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Wearing the 3D glasses
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The Doctor's detox in The Unicorn and the Wasp
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Becoming half-Donna
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Pretending to be drunk in The Girl in the Fireplace
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Mysterious Plastic Person: Auton dummy, My appearance in Love & Monsters
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Knock, knock! Who's there? Doctor...What do you mean you've heard it before?
- Miss Hartigan: "I can hardly contain my excitement about the Easter episode of Doctor Who! There's just one problem. I'm not in it!"
- The Third and Ninth Doctor used sonic devices to block the Nestene Consciousness's thought signals.
- The Doctor leaves Son of Mine as a Scarecrow.
Additional details Edit
- With this issue, the comic strip is reduced from five pages to only four (a reduction from the original six pages, and five from issue 58).
- A UK promotion of BBC Children's magazines was run with the co-operative offering Buy 2 save £1.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of The Time Traveller's Almanac or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Doctor dress-up set.