Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||30 April- 6 May 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Sontaran themed maze game, badges and stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Spirit of Ashgar (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- A3 "Ha! Primitive sonic TRICKERY" General Staal from TV: The Sontaran Stratagem - montage featuring Staal and the Doctor.
- A4 "You will be DELETED" Cyberman from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring a Cyberman
- A4 “"Find and EXTERMINATE" Supreme Dalek from TV: The Stolen Earth featuring the Supreme Dalek
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Tenth Doctor
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere cup of Athelstan to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Toclafane weather vanes Illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Make-it: Tritovore mask and hands
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Soundtrack The Space Museum, Star Fleet goody package and Chris Ryan books and games)
- BIG WIN:
Also listing: Their favourite Sontaran moment
- Editor: Moray Laing, Whenever they chant Sontar-ha!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Donna thwacking a Sontaran on the back of the neck
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, getting angry when the Doctor mocks their height
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, General Staal announcing his name: the Undefeated.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Skarr: "They're running lime slimebait from a speelfox"
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, When they're rejoicing and then they see Luke – whoops!
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Creating clone Martha
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Team Potato: Commander Skorr, My glorious death in battle. Sontar-ha!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or turn it into a paper mache TARDIS and explore the universe!
- Miss Hartigan: "If my workforce think they're having Bank Holiday Monday off, they can think again!"
- Caesofine gas (used to convert the Earth's atmosphere by the Sontarans) is flammable.
Additional details Edit
- For further exclusive online content on The Darksmith Legacy website the DWA code is "b100d".
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of The Time Traveller's Almanac or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Dalek wallet