Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||7 May - 13 May 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Dalek wallet and tag
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Top 10 Doctor and Daleks battles
Comic content Edit
- Monster Idol (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- A3 "All hail the DALEKS!" Daleks from TV: Journey's End - montage featuring the Doctor and a Dalek
- A4 "Don't you think WE SHOULD RUN?" Rose from TV: World War Three - montage featuring A Slitheen, Rose and the Doctor
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Chantho
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Number 200 Bus to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? Search and Find 2-pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper showing the gardens of Buckingham Palace
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Dalek Rucksac, Monsters vs Aliens books and Madagascar 2 Game and console)
Also listing: Where they think Christina is
- Editor: Moray Laing, Having bus adventures somewhere warm ...
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The Lost Moons of Poosh
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, having a gap-year adventure
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, doing London bus guided tours
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, round at Lou and Carmen's for tea
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, in the East End
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Conning rich men of their savings in the Caribbean
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies Running an intergalactic bungee-jumping operation
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Wanted criminal: Christina de Souza, ha! Like I'd tell you!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: And don't leave it on a bus...
- Miss Hartigan: "Pah! I hate the sun. Everyone happy and smiling. Terrible. Gladdens my heart when it rains, bah humbug!"
- The Doctor Who Audio The Eyeless is voiced by Russell Tovey who played Midshipman Frame.
- Daleks count time in Rels.
- The Daleks call the Doctor "the Oncoming Storm".
- Filming for used two buses, one in the UK one in Dubai, but one was damaged when a crane dropped a cargo container on top of one of the buses. Similar damage had to duplicated on the other.
Additional details Edit
- There was an additional free gift available to readers: a Doctor Who Adventures memory card packed with amazing interactive fact files, puzzles and special downloads absolutely free (£2.49 for p&p UK).
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Cyberman stationery set or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a blow-up Weeping Angel.