|Cover date:||14 May- 20 May 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Inflatable Weeping Angel
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Top 10 scariest monsters!
- FACTFILE: Weeping Angels
- FACTFILE: Understanding Aliens
Comic content Edit
- The Slakken Cat (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 "Keep LOOKING at it!" Sally Sparrow from TV: Blink - montage featuring Sally, the Doctor and a weeping Angel about to attack.
- A4 "You will become IDENTICAL!" Cyberman from TV: Doomsday - featuring a Cyberman
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Dalek Sec
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere a UNIT beret to win a set of Doctor Who Time Squad action figures.
- Activity / Make-it
- What if... : Buses all came at once. Illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Make-it: Carrionite Spud Monster
- Make-it: Weeping Angels Mask.
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Weeping Angel life-size cut out, Doctor Who The Deadly Assassin DVD and Star Trek Transporter playset.
Also listing: Their favourite silent monster
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Weeping Angels – please don't blink
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The lollopy Scarecrows
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The CyberKing – although he wasn't very silent when he was stomping.
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The Robot Santas
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The Midnight monster – seriously scary
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Cybershades
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, The Clockwork Robots
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Office DVD Expert: Larry Nightingale, The Weeping Angels. Who blinks? I'm too scared to blink.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or ask an Angel to zap it into the past ...
- Miss Hartigan: "I'd like to meet this Master and see how much of a deadly assassin he is compared to me!"
- The Weeping Angels were voted the readers of DWA their favourite monster.
- The ancient language of the Time Lords is called High Gallifreyan.
Additional details Edit
- This issue, with its cut-out Weeping Angels attack activity scene, was oversized.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a Cyberman stationery set or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Cyberman stationery set.