|Cover date:||11 June - 17 June 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Top 10 Parties Gone Wrong
- FACTFILE: Dinner Jacket of Doom
Comic content Edit
- The Ball and Chain Gang (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- Interview: Gareth Roberts writer
- A3 "How can a SHADOW be INFECTED" Other Dave from TV: Silence in the Library - featuring Proper Dave and Other Dave menaced by the suited Vashta Nerada.
- A4 "They're FLIES!" The Doctor from TV: Planet of the Dead - featuring the Tritovores
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Judoon
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Carmen's husband Lou to win a Doctor Who Series 2 Volume 2 DVD
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages and Maze
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: illustrated by Christopher Cooper. The Empty Child being looked after by Matron Cofelia
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Funny Who Ha! Caption Competition
- Competition Goodies (Dragon Diary set, and Bolt DVD pack)
Also listing: favourite Who party moment
- Editor: Moray Laing, Cybermen breaking into Jackie Tyler' parallel 40th
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson Francine telling Annalise she looks orange at Leo's 21st
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, LINDA's basement rock concert
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The launch party for the Lazarus experiment
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Donna meeting Agatha Christie at the garden party
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The family of Blood breaking up that dance in Human Nature
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, The killer Christmas trees ruining the reception
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor: Claudia Dudman
- Office Troublemaker: Nerys , Dancing with Lance (swoon!)
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: or take it along to a Who party and let whichever monster is bound to attack destroy it.
- Mercy Hartigan: "If you miss the deadline, I'll set my Cybershades on you – beware!"
- A Sontaran's vulnerable spot is the probic vent on the back of his neck.
- The Tritovores were to speak English until the very last draft.
- Gareth Roberts' inspiration comes from things that scare or annoy. Then he makes them bigger.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and Doctor Who Audio CDs The Last Dodo and The Resurrection Casket or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue also featured winners for colouring the doctor's coat competition in this costume themed issue.
- This issue and its free gifts were bagged.
- Next issue's free gifts is given only as a “Free Who Gift!”!