|Cover date:||25 June - 1 July 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Doctor who pen with a metal clip and fact cards.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Historical heroes!
- TOP TEN: Cyber deletions
- GADGET: Sonic Screwdriver
Comic content Edit
- The Blue Star Bomb (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes) Edit
- Interview: Karen Gillan actress to play the new companion.
- Filming: Graveyard Terror! The Cemetery scene in TV: The Next Doctor
- A3 "You are the Doctor! YOU WILL BE DELETED!" Cyberman from TV: The Next Doctor - montage featuring The Doctor and the Cybermen
- A4 "Now it ends, DOCTOR!" The Master from TV: Last of the Time Lords - featuring The Master
- A4 "But what if they FIND ME!" Donna Noble from TV: The Poison Sky - featuring Donna Noble
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Werewolf
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news including return of the Judoon and the Doctor in The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Dalek Sec Hybrid to win a Doctor Who Series 2 Volume 2 DVD
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzle Pages and Maze,
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Readers contributions: Monster Gallery / Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Planet of the Spiders Talking Book, Planet of the Dead DVD, Harry Potter Blue-Ray boxset and Cows in Action Nintendo DS sets)
Also listing: favourite Doctor who gadget
- Editor: Moray Laing, The sonic screwdriver
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, The Doctor's timey-wimey detector
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Captain Jack's Vortex Manipulator
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Rose's mobile phone – it can call anywhere in the universe
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Psychic paper
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Captain Jack's sonic blaster
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, The Doctor's fobwatch
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor: Claudia Dudman
- Office Bully The Master, My laser screwdriver – who'd have sonic?
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or turn it into a paper mache TARDIS.
- Mercy Hartigan: "Answer these questions correctly or you may be deleted!"
- The Tenth Doctor went searching for King Charlemagne in the Middle Ages after he had been kidnapped by an insane computer.
- The Doctors sonic screwdriver contains Gallifreyan circuitry meaning that although small it can do many different things. It is also linked to the TARDIS and can repair and control it.
- The Next Doctor cemetery scene was filmed in a real graveyard in Newport, South Wales.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and Doctor Who Audio CDs The Last Dodo and The Resurrection Casket or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue includes a further code ( "PLAN3T") to unlock exclusive content on The Darksmith Legacy website for the new The Planet of Oblivion.
- This issue and its free gifts were cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gifts are listed as 3-D glasses, poster and mystery gift.