Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||16 July- 22 July 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Big Finish CD The Mutant Phase featuring the Fifth Doctor and the Daleks AND an inflatable, one of four previously given away – TARDIS, Dalek, Ood or Toclafane.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: The Biggest Who Mysteries
- TOP TEN: Dalek Blasts
- FACTFILE: PLANETS San Helios
Comic content Edit
- The Genius Trap (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Day of the Clown - Featuring Sarah Jane Smith visits Spellman's Magical Museum of the Circus
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: Aliens of London - montage featuring the Ninth Doctor and the Slitheen crash into Big Ben.
- A4 "You're a bit of a LEGEND" Tom Milligan from TV: Last of the Time Lords - featuring a well travelled Martha Jones and Tom Milligan.
- A4 Karen Gillan who will play the Eleventh Doctor's companion.
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Christina
- Neill Gorton Prosthetics Designer
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere an Ood to win a set of Doctor Who Series 2 DVD (The Impossible Planet, The Satan Pit, and Love & Monsters).
- Activity / Make-it
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Eureka tickets and Bakugan DVD and games pack)
Also listing: Their unsolved Doctor Who mysteries.
- Editor: Moray Laing, What do Daleks dream of?
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Is Jack really the Face of Boe?
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Who took the Master's ring?
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Will the Daleks return?
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Where has Christina taken the bus?
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, What is the Doctor's real name?
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Is there a toilet in the TARDIS?
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Office Temp: Donna, Where's Lance?
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or the Judoon will arrest you.
- Carmen: "Oooooh! Do you know the answers?"
- The Doctor's real name is known only to River Song; it is otherwise hidden but "burns in the stars of the cascade of Medusa herself".
- Captain Jack was the first to be signed up for the Time Agency.
- One hundred billion people died when the Stingray swarmed on the planet of San Helios which is located in the Scorpion Nebula.
- Prosthetics designer Neill Gorton was inspired by the original Davros creation when he was seven.
- At best prosthetic designs are given only six weeks to complete their work for each episode.
Additional details Edit
- This issue featured design a monster competition winner Aiden Patrick. He created the Bacothormeon, which was featured in this issues comic strip.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: Monsters and Villains or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Davros Trainer Bag.