|Cover date:||23 July- 29 July 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Davros Trainer Bag
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- The Rising Tide (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: World War Three - featuring The Ninth Doctor menaced by a Slitheen outside the TARDIS
- A4 "TARDIS has been located" Dalek from TV: Journey's End - montage featuring Dalek, TARDIS and the Dalek Crucible.
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Tritovore
Behind the scenes Edit
- Making the Ood
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Dalek Sec to win a set of Doctor Who Series 2 DVD (Fear Her, Army of Ghosts and Doomsday).
- Puzzles and Quiz (Planet of the Dead)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Funny Who-Ha! (caption competition)
- Competition Goodies (My Sims Game and Wii set, PSP and Gargoylz books)
Also listing: Their favourite planet destination
- Editor: Moray Laing, I like the sound of Argolis
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Clom (though I would have to avoid the Abzorbalof!)
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Planet of the hats
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Saturn
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, I'd chill out with Donna on Midnight
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Midnight
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, New Earth with all those lovely cat people
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Parallel Hero: Rose Tyler, Earth, the real one not the one I'm stuck on!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or give it to K9 to stick in the black hole.
- Carmen: "I always knew you were going to say that I just knew it!"
- Cybermen have an artificially grown central nervous system threaded throughout the suit so it responds like a living thing.
- The Gelths original bodies were destroyed in the Time war and they got trapped as gas.
- The Ood's first description was "balding clone-like creatures with a face of tentacles" and written by Russell T Davies.
- Prosthetic masks are glued onto the face and so can not be used again and again.
Additional details Edit
- This issue's comic strip features the Octron, a creature created by nine year old competition runner-up Thomas Leader.
- Readers were encouraged to sign up at www.bbcmagazineinsiders.com for the chance to win prizes and join the reader panel.
- This issue included the promotional code G1sella to unlock new features on The Darksmith Legacy / Doctor Who Adventures online site at www.thedarksmithlegacy.com/dwa.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: Monsters and Villains or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Tenth Doctor stationery set.