|Cover date:||30 July- 5 August 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Tenth Doctor themed stationery set including pen, pencil, ruler and two erasers.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Sweet Dreams (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: Dalek - a lone Dalek attacking the soldiers
- A4 "He's even carved himself into MOUNT RUSHMORE" Martha Jones from TV: Last of the Time Lords - featuring the Master's monument
Behind the scenes Edit
- On set of the Valiant
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news including The Waters of Mars sneak preview
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Genesis Ark to win a set of Doctor Who Series 2 DVD (Fear Her, Army of Ghosts and Doomsday).
- Activity / Make-it
- Game: Martha's Quest counter maze game
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quizes
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who War Games DVD and Rubik's 360)
Also listing: Their favourite Master moment:
- Editor: Moray Laing, Opening his watch in Utopia...
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Refusing to regenerate
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Doing his hopscotch in The Five Doctors
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, "End of the universe. Have fun! Bye Bye!"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, His "I can't decide if you should live or die" singalone. Bonkers
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Shrinking the Doctor into an old wrinkly
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Turning from Professor Yana into the Master in Utopia
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Wandering Hero: Martha Jones, Tricking the Master into believing he'd win. As if!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or lose it for a year in the Paradox Machine.
- Carmen: "I predict that 33 people will win the Rubik's 360. Impressive, eh?"
- The Daleks once put the Master on trial for his crimes.
- The Master's ring featured Gallifreyan designs; his laser screwdriver aged the Doctor 100 years.
- Designed by the Master (aka Harold Saxon), the UNIT vessel the Valiant included Gallifreyan symbols.
- In the Year of the Master, six billion Toclafane invaded the Earth; they were named after creatures in Gallifreyan fairy tales.
Additional details Edit
- This issue's comic strip features the Dream Sucker, a creature created by competition runner-up Molly McIntosh.
- The subscription offer for this issue is a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: Monsters and Villains or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a free Decide Your Destiny book.