|Cover date:||6 August- 12 August 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Copycat (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: The Long Game - montage featuring the Mighty Jagrafess, the Ninth Doctor, and the Editor
- A4 "Humans are WEAK!" Dalek from TV: Daleks in Manhattan - featuring a Dalek
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Chloe Webber to win a set of Doctor Who Series 2 DVD (Fear Her, Army of Ghosts and Doomsday).
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it: 200 Bus
- Who's Where? Search and Find 2-pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper showing Jackie Tyler's 40th birthday party in her Powell Estate flat!
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Black Guardian Trilogy DVD boxset, Lego Power Miners, The Ambassadors of Death audio soundtrack)
Also listing: Their favourite Who double
- Editor: Moray Laing, The Duplicate Doctor
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Stinky Clone Martha
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Princess Astra and Romana II
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The Abbot of Amboise
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, The Duplicate Doctor – "Oi!"
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, The Sontaran clone army
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, It's got to be Ricky!
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Office Spud: General Staal, Clone Martha was a stroke of Sontaran genius. Sontar-ha!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or take it to a parallel universe to decompose.
- Carmen: "I predict that you will get all the answers correct if you look for them in the issue."
- Matt Smith (the youngest actor to play the Doctor) began filming the new series of Doctor Who at the end of July 2009.
- Sontarans can clone themselves at the rate of one million every four minutes.
- Mickey / Ricky's dad was called Jackson Smith and worked at the key cutter's in Clifton's Parade.
- SFX designer Danny Hargreaves doubled for actress Jacqueline King (Sylvia Noble).
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: The Cybermen Collection DVD box set or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Dalek slime and stickers.