Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||13 August- 19 August 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Tub of Dalek slime and stickers.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Shadow of the Vaipid (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: Father's Day - montage featuring Rose Tyler, the Ninth Doctor and a Reaper.
- A4 "You will be SICK AT HEART" Empress of the Racnoss from TV: The Runaway Bride featuring the Empress.
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including the Master's return!)
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? A "Where's Wally" advertising feature.
- Things to do with a defeated enemy: Catching Catkind. Illustrated by Christopher Cooper
- Funny Who Ha!: Caption Competition
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Aliens in the Attic Nintendo DS set, and Battle Strikers)
Also listing: Their favourite yucky Who moment
- Editor: Moray Laing, Halpen turning into an ood. Yuk!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Dr Singh being suckered to death by the Daleks
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, The Doctor kissing a girl – blurgh!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The faceless clone rising out of the vat of green goo.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, the Jagrafess about to explode – revolting!
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Seeing the first Adipose – yuk but cute!
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, The Abzorbaloff revealed
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Office Assistant: Ood Sigma, turning Halpen into Oodkind. He is one of us now!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or cover it with Dalek slime and watch it melt before your eyes.
- Carmen: "I predict that I would beat you at Turbo tops with my eyes closed!"
- Dalek mutants can choke people using their powerful tentacles.
- In TV: Revenge of the Slitheen, one of the Slitheen refer to Raxacoricofallapatorius' twin planet Clom with the words, "For the love of Clom!"
- The Family of Blood stole a Time Agent's vortex manipulator to hunt the Doctor across the universe.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: The Cybermen Collection DVD box set or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Monster notebook, pen and stickers!