Free gift Edit
- 3 Free Gifts! Doctor Who Monster Memo Pad, and 4 holographic stickers and matching pen set.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Snakes Alive! (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: The Empty Child - montage featuring the Ninth Doctor, the Empty Child against the Blitz.
- A4 "Don't play GAMES with me!" Tenth Doctor from TV: Forest of the Dead - featuring the Tenth Doctor and his sonic screwdriver.
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Dalek Sec
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming the museum theft scene for Planet of the Dead
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it: Create your own Stingray
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who Storybook 2010, GX Racers and Race to Witch Mountain DVD Set)
Also listing: Their favourite The Doctor's Daughter quote
- Editor: Moray Laing, "Bub ... Bubble, gurgle, gurgle, bop."
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Jenny: "Love the running!'
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Peck: "Bubble bubble bubble bubble'
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Donna to Martha: "Like you swallowed a hamster?"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Donna to general Cobb: "Cool the beans, Rambo."
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Jenny: "Sorry. Can't stop. What you gonna do, tell my dad?"
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Jenny: "Hello Dad!"
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Office Security: The Hath army, "Burble, gurgle, burble, burble, gurgle."
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or give it to your new homemade Stingray to chomp for its tea.
- Carmen: "I predict that whoever wins these prizes will be very happy people."
- The Source in The Doctor's Daughter was a third-generation terraforming device used to make barren planets habitable.
- Jenny has two hearts.
- The Giant Robot was mentioned in Planet of the Dead.
- Planet of the Dead was the first Doctor Who story to be recorded in HD (high definition).
- In an early draft Christina de Souza was going to be a tour-bus guide rather than a jewel thief.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: The Cybermen Collection DVD box set or 40% saving without gift as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Planet of the Dead stationery set AND massive double-sided poster.