Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||19 September - 2 October 2006|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Notebook plus mini stickers
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Triskaidekaphobia (Part One) (6 pages split 4 and 2)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
Monster A-Z Edit
- E is for The Empty Child
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 12: Krillitanes
Adventure guide and behind the scenes feature Edit
- A3 "You are TINY!" Rose Tyler in TV: The Parting of the Ways - montage featuring Rose Tyler, Emperor Dalek and the Dalek fleet.
- A4 "We are the LEGION of the BEAST!" Ood in TV: The Impossible Planet - featuring Ood
- A4 "That's my DOG!" Sarah Jane Smith in TV: School Reunion - featuring the Doctor , Sarah Jane Smith and K9
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who News)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Tommy Connolly to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker !
- Humour: 'Time Warped' Professor Lumic Slitheen creates the Cyber Slitheen (by Christopher Cooper)
- TARDIS Inbox
- Featuring readers letters, photos and readers art
- How well do you know the Cybermen. (2 pages)
- Make It
- Cut out and make Krillitane mask
- Puzzle Pages / Fun stuff
- Competition Goodies: Cyber sets, Star Wars sets, Stormbreaker books and PS Garfield games
- Competition: Win a life size K9 (Coupon collect for entries)
- Bonus competition to win a page of Doctor Who goodies totalling £250 (UK).
Also featuring who's scarier Daleks or Cybermen?
- Assistant Editor: Moray Laing, Daleks, Daleks, Daleks!
- Senior Designer: Paul Lang, Cybermen give me nightmares!
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Daleks
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Cybermen
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Daleks
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Cybermen
- Tea Lady Jackie Tyler Cybermen – always after my brain!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Mini-motto 6: "Day I know everything? Might as well stop."
- This magazine can be recycled: "Oh, do some research."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan will not accept entries from multiforms with more than six heads."
- Krillitanes can change shape the last time the Doctor saw them they looked like humans with very long necks.
- The gas mask costumes for The Empty Child utilised baked bean tins for the gas filters.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £1.99 (UK).
- This issue had a larger than magazine-size, detachable cover that opened up as an ultimate guide to Cybermen wall chart printed on thin card.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was selotaped to the cover.
- Next issue's free gift is named as chunky Doctor Who pen and Doctor's sticky Notes!
- The concept of cyber-converted Slitheen would later be realised in the IDW comic story Assimilation², where the Cybermen upgrade the population of Raxacoricofallapatorius in an alternate timeline.
-  the official BBC magazine site with cover gallery and news of the latest available issue.