|Cover date:||27 August- 2 September 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Back to school themed special with Tritovore stationery set and double-sided giant poster featuring a montage of the Doctors enemies.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- TOP TEN: Children in Doctor Who
- FACTFILE: Scary Schools!
Comic content Edit
- The Sparkling Planet (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: The Doctor Dances - story montage
- A4 "My own private ARMY!" Son of Mine from TV: The Family of Blood - featuring the Scarecrows
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Adipose
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including Donna Noble's return)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Margaret Slitheen and a captured Rose Tyler to win a Doctor Who Series 1 Volume 1 DVD.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? Find the missing power cells in this two-page school scene illustrated by Christopher Cooper.
- Puzzles and "Is Your Teacher an Alien" Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Shark Bite Bay goodies and Lego games Sets)
Also listing: On which teachers of theirs were aliens!
- Editor: Moray Laing, I think a Slitheen taught me history!
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, I have a feeling my Latin teacher was really a Plasmovore.
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, I'm almost positive my French teacher was a Carrionite.
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, I'm sure Davros taught me maths.
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, My home economics teacher was short and looked like a potato.
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, My science teacher was dumpy like an Adipose.
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, My textiles teacher was a Vespiform.
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Education Advisor: Blakemen Slitheen, Paaaaaarp! Excuse me.
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: But not before you've checked to see if your teachers are aliens.
- Carmen: "I really didn't predict these prizes or questions, so I won't win this week!"
- Joshua and Ella were not Donna Noble's real children. They were created by CAL.
- Dalek operators wear a stocking over their head to prevent the cameras picking up reflections from eyeballs.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30%, over £18 (UK) and a copy of Doctor Who: The Cybermen Collection DVD box set or have twenty issues free as promoted on inserted flyer.
- This issue had an increased cover price of £2.75 (UK) and the free gifts were bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Stickers and set of four photo frames!
- This months release of The Darksmith Legacy: The Art of War is announced with the exclusive access code "kra3hok" for the website.