Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||3 September - 9 September 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Cover-mounted sticker sheet and set of four character photo frames.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- TOP TEN: Coolest Who Quotes!
- FACTFILE: Tritovores
Comic content Edit
- The Curse of Vladula (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 TV: Boom Town - montage featuring the Slitheen with Extrapolator
- A4 "You will OBEY!" Daleks from TV: The Stolen Earth - featuring the Daleks
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Pig slaves
Behind the scenes Edit
- Tom Baker interviewed
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Activity / Make-it
- Make-it: Create your own Dalek Crucible
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (The Stuff of Nightmares - Hornets' Nest Audio CD, Heroes and Villains books, Doctor Who Prisoner of the Daleks Audio CD and Doctor Who The Twin Dilemma DVD)
Also listing: Their favourite coolest Doctor Who quote
- Editor: Moray Laing, Fourth Doctor: "It's the end ...But the moment has been prepared for."
- Deputy Editor: Annabel Gibson, Donna on thwacking a Sontaran: "Back of the neck!"
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Lang, Ninth Doctor: 'You were fantastic. And d'you know what? So was I?"
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Fourth doctor: "Would you like a jelly baby?"
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Tenth Doctor to Rose: "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux, Donna to the lady in Leeds: "Don't get all chippy with me, Vera Duckworth. Pop your clogs on and go and feed whippets!"
- Acting Writer: Olivia McLearon, Cassandra-Rose: "Oh my God! I'm a chav!"
- Contributing Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Contributing Sub Editor Claudia Dudman
- Communications Officer: Sky Silvestry, "The square root of pi is 1.77245385090551602729816748..."
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Or ask your local Dalek to exterminate it.
- Carmen: "I predict we'll have chops for tea tonight...it's my Lou's turn to cook."
- The Tritovores wanted to trade with San Helios but when they got there it was reduced to sand.
- The Human-Daleks were brought to life with a blast of gamma radiation from a lightning strike.
- Karen Gillan was one of a handful of actor/actresses lucky enough to film in Italy in 2007 on the set used by the BBC drama Rome, along with David Tennant and Catherine Tate.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40%, over £18 (UK) - no free gift is offered to subscribers.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a mystery monster stationery set!