Free gift Edit
- Three sheets of stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Skydive! (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Next Doctor - Featuring the Tenth and Other Doctor standing up to the Cybermen on the stairs.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Countdown to Change: The Fifth Doctor
- A3 TV: The Idiot's Lantern - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor a faceless Rose and the Wire.
- A4 "For the glory of SONTAR!" General Staal from TV: The Poison Sky - featuring the Tenth Doctor amidst Sontaran troopers and General Staal
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Mickey
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Eve
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including the Doctor in SJA)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere the Trickster to win a Doctor Who The Day of the Troll Audio CD adventure.
- Survival Guide: The Abzorbaloff illustrated by Ben Morris
- Puzzles and Quiz (K9)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Bionicle The Legend Reborn, Rabbids Go Home Wii)
Also listing: What the TEAM will most miss about Olivia McLearon, who's leaving this week:
- Editor: Moray Laing, Her laughter!
- Deputy Editor:, Paul Lang Her silly text messages and love of matron casp
- Senior Art Editor:, Nikki Davies Everything!
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, Her going-for-gold attitude
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Her loveliness!
- Writer: Olivia McLearon, Myself!
- Chaos: The Trickster, Olivia McLearon shall join my Pantheon of Discord!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Remember the Trickster is watching you - and he'll know if you don't recycle!
- Carmen: "If I don't know the answers I use my psychic powers, that's not cheating, is it?"
- Eve was a Red Demon who had the power to control people's minds and show them their future.
- In The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith the Trickster warns the Tenth Doctor the Gate is waiting.
- The wings of the Krillitane were "stolen" body parts from the people of Bessan.
- Vespiforms (like wasps on Earth) have two pairs of wings, and the Reapers have two mouths.
- The Cybermen of 1851 use Infostamps to carry data because they didn't have enough power to go wireless.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40%, (UK) – no other free gift is offered to subscribers.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Glow-in-the-Dark Notebook and cool pen.