Free gift Edit
- Five Who gifts (Part 1 of a giant double-sided Tenth Doctor poster, cool postcards, stickers, pencil, TARDIS maze book, and free Dalek rucksack offer).
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Doomsilk (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Countdown to Change: The Seventh Doctor
- A3 TV: The Waters of Mars - montage featuring the Tenth Doctor and a flooded Andy
- A4 "Emergency! FIND THE DOCTOR!" Supreme Dalek from TV: The Stolen Earth - featuring the Daleks
- A4 Who's Who Collection: Erasmus Darkening
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including Children in Need Doctor Who sneak preview on 20th November 2009)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere a Judoon to win a Doctor Who The Day of the Troll Audio CD adventure.
- Activity / Make-it
- Who's Where? (2 page search and find scene showing a street scene illustrated by Christopher Cooper)
- Puzzles and Quiz (The Waters of Mars)
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Marvel Superheroe Squad, Shorts blu-ray set.)
- Big Win Competition: worth £650 (UK) includes 10 Doctor Who CD's, Toshiba Laptop, I-pod touch and game dock.
Also listing: What they'll miss about Art Editor Steve who leaves this week
- Editor: Moray Laing, His humour!
- Deputy Editor:Paul Lang His wit and charm
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies His master-ly ambition
- Art Editor: Steve Clarke, The DWA Team, see you another time guys!
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, His naughtiness, and his love of Wilf
- Designer: Melanie Caine, I'll miss that we won't get to be Partners in Crime
- Gadgets: Gadget, Gadget-gadget!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Doomsilk is not suitable for domestic recycling.
- Carmen: "I predict I will not be appearing in this little corner for much longer."
- Adelaide Brooke's death inspires her granddaughter, Susie, to one day pilot the first light speed ship to Proxima Centauri.
- Darkening was a scientist from another world who got trapped between dimensions during his planet's civil wars.
- Mars is the fourth planet from the sun in Earth's solar system, forty million miles away.
- A once great Martian race called the Ice Warriors built an empire out of snow.
- In 2058 Bowie Base One was the first off-world colony settled on Mars. The base was built in the Gusev Crater above an underground glacier.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30% (UK) – and free gift copies of The Runaway Bride and Voyage of the Damned DVDs are offered to subscribers.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- This issue also includes a free Dalek Rucksack offer (£2.99 p&p UK only).
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as twenty-nine magnets and massive Tenth Doctor poster part two.