|Cover date:||26 November - 2 December 2009|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Magnet Sheet and second half of giant Tenth Doctor Poster
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- One Careful Owner (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- Countdown to Change: The Eighth Doctor
- A3 TV: The Satan Pit - montage featuring the Beast and the Tenth Doctor
- A4 "Water always WINS!" Tenth Doctor from TV: The Waters of Mars - featuring The Flood
- A4 "STOMP, STOMP, STOMP!" Cybermen from TV: The Next Doctor - featuring Cybermen
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including Dreamland preview)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Adelaide Brooke to win a Sarah Jane Adventures The Thirteenth Stone Audio CD adventure.
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Sarah Jane Adventures Audio CD's, Mario & Sonic Olympic Wii set and Drawn to Life Nintendo DS set)
Also listing: what they would name their own robot
- Editor: Moray Laing, A robot dog called LAB-1. Like K9, but bigger and faster.
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang Deathbot 4000
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies Kiwi Tron 1965Ad
- Production Editor: Liza Millett, Chip
- Designer: Melanie Caine, K-mine
- Office Water Supply: The Flood, The Virotron
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled - just make sure that you turn left on your way to the recycling bins!
- Carmen: "If I could predict the weather on TV, the world would finally see that I'm more than just a head."
- Cassie and Jimmy are the Tenth Doctor's new friends in the animated adventure Dreamland which, set in America, features new monsters - the Viperox.
- Gadget was the name given to the robot on Bowie Base One, constructed on Mars by junior technician Roman Groom.
- The fortune teller on Shan Shen was played by the actress Chipo Chung, who also appeared as Chantho.
- Actor Paul McGann played the Eighth Doctor in the 1996 movie, a solo appearance on TV.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 30% (UK) and a free gift Doctor Who: The Ultimate Monster Guide.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as