Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||28 January- 3 February 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Free TARDIS Money Box
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Junk Food (4 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The End of Time - Featuring the Tenth Doctor fighting his way to the TARDIS and regenerating.
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Unnamed - featuring the publicity image for the regeneration
- A4 "Tell him to STOP!" Rossiter from TV: The End of Time - featuring the Vinvocci, Wilfred Mott and the Tenth Doctor
- A4 "Looks like you NEED HELP!" Martha Jones from TV: The End of Time
- A4 "Jo fro do tho GO NO!!" Judoon from TV: The End of Time
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (including New Series secrets: the TARDIS and ask Matt a question)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Ood to win a new set of Time Squad figures featuring collect and build mini-Master figure.
- Puzzles and Quiz
- Readers contributions: Time Agent Upload / Doctor You
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Competition Goodies (Lego Atlantis set and Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs movie set
- BIG WIN: Doctor Who: The Complete Specials DVD boxset
- Competition winners for the "design a gadget"
Also listing: Their favourite Time Lord
- Editor/Lord President: Moray Laing, It has to be the Doctor!
- Deputy Editor/ Chancellor: Paul Lang, the Rani – leave the man it's the girl I want
- Senior Art EditorVisionary: Nikki Davies, Romana - or you could just call me Fred
- Production Editor/Inquisitor: Liza Millett, The Master - he's a very naughty boy
- Designer/Partisan: Melanie Caine, The Doctor of course!
- Outrageous schemes: The Master, Myself!
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: Just don't throw them into an Untempered Schism - they might end up inside the Master's head!
- The new Police Box is exactly the same size but is a different blue, has white window frames, has a different lamp, on the side panel the lettering is changed from "officer" to "officers" and a St John's Ambulance sign can be found on the door.
- The roof of the original Police Box prop eventually fell on actress Elisabeth Sladen.
- The Eye of Harmony is Gallifrey's power source, made from a captured black hole. Each TARDIS contained a link to the Eye.
Additional details Edit
- This issue includes a full page advert for the mail order-only Radio Times Doctor Who 2005-2010 Special.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30% (UK) – and a free gift of The Sarah Jane Adventures The Shadow People audio CD.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and its free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a mini Time Beetle.