Free gift Edit
- TARDIS wall clock – a variant of that issued with the first issue, featuring the new-look Police Box
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- NEW SERIES PREVIEW: Episode 1 The Eleventh Hour
- FACTFILE: The Doctor
- FACTFILE: Monster Squad (Judoon, Cyberman, Dalek, Weeping Angel and Sontaran)
- FACTFILE: The Other Doctors
Comic content Edit
- Attack of the Space Leeches! Part One (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- 001 The Doctor
- A3 montage featuring Eleventh Doctor and police box
- A4 Eleventh Doctor squatting with new sonic screwdriver (trousers show a worn left knee!)
- A4 Amy Pond in the vortex from BBC trailer.
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor about to eat a plate of bacon from TV: The Eleventh Hour
Behind the scenes Edit
- My Diary by Matt Smith featuring a reader's "Ask Matt!" question
- Matt Smith "Being the Doctor is AMAZING!"
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Monster Alert!)
- CODE ALERT: to win a new set of Character Options: End of Time action figures
- Puzzle page
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Doctor Who audio CD Dead Air
- Competition Goodies (Lego Star Wars sets and Nintendo DS Danny Baker Record Breaker sets)
- BIG WIN: Win a TV Dalek (token collect 1 of 2)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Matt Smith's full name is Matthew Robert Smith. He was born in Northampton on 28th October 1982 and his hobbies include photography and poetry.
- Matt Smith wanted to be a football pro, until he injured his back.
- Matt Smith auditioned in December 2008 for the role of the Doctor at a hotel, signing in under a secret name. He wore a stripy jumper and a tweed jacket. For his follow-up audition he wore the long blue coat that he often wears.
- Matt Smith met Karen Gillan at her audition in July 2009.
Additional details Edit
- This new look issue with a new cover logo has a better quality paper and gives pictures higher definition. Several regular features are renamed. "Tales from the TARDIS" is renamed "Mega Moments" and "The Doctor's Data" begins a new numbered series called "Fast Facts".
- Posters are no longer captioned with a quote, but simply carry the magazine logo.
- With this issue hitting the shelves just days before the UK TV airing of the new series, the comic strip (part one of two) doesn't feature the Doctor and Amy. It instead builds up to the last frame with the TARDIS arriving "around" Stephen!
- The credits have been cleaned up and no alternatives to recycling are given.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 30% as well as Doctor Who: The Ultimate Monster Guide book.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a "mega" pencil tin set (comprising just a tin, a pencil, ruler and eraser!).