Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who stationery set (comprising notepad, two pencils, two small ballpoint pens and a TARDIS clip)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- NEW SERIES PREVIEW: Episode 7 Amy's Choice
- NEWS: Doctor Who: The Adventure Games: City of the Daleks
- FACTFILE: Amy and Rory Ten Essential facts
Comic content Edit
- About Face (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Vampires of Venice - Episode 6 highlights
- From TV: The Beast Below - The Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond are flung on to a star whale's tongue!
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- 005 Judoon
- A3 To Victory Poster from TV: Victory of the Daleks
- A4 The Daleks from TV: Victory of the Daleks
- A4 Francesco
- A4 Rory and Amy
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Monster Alert)
- CODE ALERT: to win a copy of The Forgotten Army (Doctor Who book)
- Puzzle page and Quiz The Vampires of Venice
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Where the Wild Things Are DVD
- Competition Goodies (Lego minifigures, Rubiks cube)
- BIG WIN: Question and Token collect to win a Weeping Angel statue (worth £2,500 UK)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- A Judoon has only three fingers on each hand.
- The Time of Angels and Flesh and Stone were recorded in August 2009 at the Doctor Who studios Upper Boat, BBC Wales.
- Each Weeping Angel had two masks – normal and feral, that were changed between shots. Their wings were clipped onto a special corset worn by the actresses under their blouses.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 25% after an introductory offer of £1 for the first four issues.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a TARDIS notebook and pen.