Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||20 May- 26 May 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- TARDIS notebook and pen
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Track Attack (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: Amy's Choice - Episode 7 highlights
- From: TV: The Time of Angels - Amy Pond is trapped as the Weeping Angel comes out of the screen
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- 006 Sontaran
- A3 The Doctor and the Calvierri Girls
- A4 Weeping Angels moving in to attack
- A4 The Dream Lord in the TARDIS
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Monster Alert!)
- CODE ALERT: to win a copy of Night of the Humans (Doctor Who book)
- I-Spy Scene Search: Amy's Bedroom (illustration by Ben Willsher)
- Puzzle page and Quiz Amy's Choice
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Iron Man bed sets
- Competition Goodies (Lego technics and Ben 10 goodies)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Psychic pollen comes from the candle meadows of Karass Don Slava.
- A stunt in Amy's Choice, where Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams), has to pretend to hit Mrs Hammill around the head with a stunt-wooden plank, he did actually hit the woman round the head, but she was fine!
- Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams) was born on 17 June 1982 in Birmingham and worked with Matt Smith before.
- Arthur Darvill's skills include balloon modelling and playing piano, guitar and bass.
- The symbols on a Sontaran's colour denote rank.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 25% after receiving four issues for only £1.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.10 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Yo-Yo and Stickers.