|Cover date:||27 May- 2 June 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who stickers and Yo-Yo
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- Nowhere Man (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Hungry Earth - Episode 8 highlights
- From: TV: Flesh and Stone - A blind Amy Pond walks through a forest of Weeping Angels
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- 007 Daleks
- A3 Silurian warriors armed
- A4 Spaceship Collection: Starship UK
- A4 TARDIS in the vortex
- A4 Nasreen Chaudhry and the Doctor
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Your Monster Vote)
- CODE ALERT: to win a copy of Night of the Humans (Doctor Who book)
- Game: Monster Memory Game (cut out and match characters)
- Puzzle page and Quiz TARDIS
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a Doctor Proctor book
- Competition Goodies (Nintendo DS and Beastly Business game, Lego Prince of Persia toys)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Besides the Silurians, the Doctor has also encountered other Earth reptiles the Sea Devils and the Myrka.
- The Vampires of Venice was filmed in Cardiff and in Croatia, in the town of Trogir where the Venetians had ruled for over three hundred years.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 40%.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as an inflatable TARDIS.