|Cover date:||3 June- 9 June 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Inflatable TARDIS
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- NEW SERIES PREVIEW: Episode 10 Vincent and the Doctor
- FACTFILE: Cracks in the Universe - sightings so far
- FACTFILE: What we'll miss about Rory
- GADGET GUIDE: Dalek Tech (includes Progenitor, manipulator arm, laser, Genesis Ark, and Bracewell)
Comic content Edit
- Money Troubles (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: Cold Blood - Episode 9 highlights
- From: TV: The Vampires of Venice - Rory fights off Francesco
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- 008 Zygons
- A3 Daleks New Dalek destroys an old Dalek
- A4 Silurians Eldane and Malohkeh
- A4 Eleventh Doctor in a comfy chair
- A4 Rory Williams
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming: for The Beast Below
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Your Monster Vote)
- CODE ALERT: to win a copy of Night of the Humans (Doctor Who book)
- Puzzle page and Quiz Silurians
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a gelli barff
- Competition Goodies (Hot Wheels and Sony PSP Go and book sets )
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- In the article sighting the cracks in the universe: "If you look at the TARDIS keyhole on its side, it looks a bit like a crack!"
- The Silurian Malohkeh was killed by Restac.
- For the filming on the star whale's tongue, two thousand litres of goo (made of slime, food additives, cabbage and sand) was used at the Upper Boat studios for filming in September 2009.
- Zygons feed on the milk produced by the Skarasens from their homeworld and can live for centuries.
- Zygons can kill or stun with their stings which leave behind a swollen sore.
- The Progenitor contained the Daleks' original genetic code.
- Vincent Van Gogh was a famous Dutch painter who lived in the 19th century creating more than 2,000 works of art.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40%.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a mini Dalek Squad.