Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who Projector Torch
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- NEW SERIES PREVIEW: Episode 13 The Big Bang
- FACTFILE: Autons
- World Cup Fantasy Football team: Monster Squad
Comic content Edit
- The Stray (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Pandorica Opens - Episode 12 highlights
- From: TV: Cold Blood - The Doctor reaches into the crack and pulls something out
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Damaged Cyberman from The Pandorica Opens
- A4 Eleventh Doctor playing football from The Lodger
- A4 Eleventh Doctor inside the Pandorica from The Pandorica Opens
Behind the scenes Edit
- Making Silurian masks: for The Hungry Earth /Cold Blood with Rob Mayor (Monster Maker)
- My Diary by Matt Smith March 2010 filming The Lodger and Ask Matt!
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news (featuring Who's Who? And Monster Alert!)
- CODE ALERT: to win a copy of Apollo 23 (Doctor Who book)
- Fun stuff
- Puzzle page and Quiz The Pandorica Opens
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win a Merlin book
- Competition Goodies (Joy stick Maxi Micro Scooter, Zibit remote controlled mini monsters,)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Paul Lang
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- At the opening of the Pandorica was a Uvodni (previously encountered by Sarah Jane Smith) as well as Autons, Judoon, Cybermen, Silurians, Sycorax, Sontarans and Daleks.
- Matt Smith's favourite footballer is “Stuart Pearce — hard tackling, great left-back for [Nottingham] Forest”
- Early revamped masks for the Silurians would have featured remote-controlled features and looked more reminiscent of the 1970s type but a more human look with sculptured face pieces was chosen instead. Each mask made could only be worn once.
- Alaya and Restac were played by the same actress with different markings added to the basic face.
Additional details Edit
- This issue was recalled within days of release because of a fault in the projector torch that caused it to overheat. Copies were withdrawn from sale and readers advised NOT to use the torch. Although the gift complied with all the standards, four readers reported that the torch gave a burning smell when batteries were inserted.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% after four issues for only £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a collectable 3D cover.