Free gift Edit
- TARDIS money box
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: Cyberskull
Comic content Edit
- Attack of the GateBots! (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Pandorica Opens - A beheaded Cyberman attacks Amy
- Adventure Guide: Victory of the Daleks
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
A3 Series 5 Poster Collection (Part Three)
Behind the scenes Edit
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- DWA Awards (Online Readers Poll): Funniest moment – The Doctor bursting out of Rory's cake.
- Spot the Difference
- Readers contributions
- MAKE-IT: Eleventh Doctor face mask on back cover
- 2 Colour It! Pages on inside cover featuring the Daleks and the TARDIS
- Competition Goodies (Nanny McPhee DVD sets, Zibits remote controlled robots and Iron Man Mega Blocks)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Cybermean left to guard the Pandorica was chopped up by a Celt, the wiring contained in the mask allowed it to scan for life – that's how it found Amy and it was able to detect and fire a poisoned dart through its mouth in its objective to find a new head.
- One night's filming at Stonehenge was one of the most expensive locations ever used in the series. The real stones stand seven metres tall and are over 2000 years old. Replica stones only three metres tall were made in two weeks of fibreglass on wooden frames and referred to by the crew as "Foamhenge". These were used to film all of the Doctor's speech scene.
- According to the back cover facts/Eleventh Doctor face mask – the Doctor “has a very smelly two-headed godmother” !?
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% following four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue was an oversized issue with an Eleventh Doctor face mask and 2 Colour It! pictures on the inside cover, and a cover price of £2.20 (UK).
- This issue's free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as squirty bow-tie.