|Cover date:||5 August - 11 August 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Weeping Angels boxed stationery set AND keyring pen with Doctor Who Factcards (previously issued with issue 121)
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: The Ultimate Monster Gang
Comic content Edit
- A Mess of Trouble (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Time of Angels - The Doctor realises the statues are not Aplan but Weeping Angels.
- Adventure Guide: The Vampires of Venice
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Saturnyne Rosanna in natural form (The Vampires of Venice)
- A4 The TARDIS at the Millennium Centre, Cardiff – in the snow!
- A4 The Doctor listens to the Pandorica The Pandorica Opens
- A4 The Doctor and the Dalek Supreme (Victory of the Daleks)
Behind the scenes Edit
- Filming The Hungry Earth and the hungry holes
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- DWA Awards (Online Readers Poll): Meanest Baddy (Supreme Dalek)
- Doctor Huh? (Readers questions)
- Doctor Who Jokes
- Make-It: Smiler in a booth
- Competition: Draw a Haemo-Goth (mentioned by River Song but never yet seen)
- Spot the Difference
- Readers contributions
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: Myths and Legends DVD, Doctor Who Audiobooks, Doctor Who: Nuclear Time book, Lego Toy Story sets, Dragons Universe toys)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- In 102 a gathering of the Doctors enemies included: Commander Strak and four Sontaran battlefleets, Daleks with 12,000 battleships and Cyberships.
- Chelonians are cybernetic tortoises with X-ray vision that hate humans.
- The Hungry Earth used a steelworks on location made to look like a coal mine. The hungry "hole" was actually a mechanics pit with a secret little room accessed through a trap door as people slide through a rubber ring that inflates to give the impression of being sucked through the earth.
Additional details Edit
- The Pandorica Alliance feature (The Ultimate Monster Gang) also mentions: Drahvins, Draconians, Atraxi, Terileptil, Zygons and Chelonians.
- Incidentally, mention of the Chelonians (with a pictorial reference) is the first reference to a non-BBC created alien encounter of the Doctor. The encounter however does appears as an e-book online.
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40%.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK).
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as double sided giant poster, Dalek playing cards and more than sixty stickers.