Free gift Edit
- Dalek ship spinner and stickers
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Dalek Ships
Comic content Edit
- Most Haunted (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
- A Day in the Life of a ... Sound Artist
- Foley artist Julie Ankerson reveals how the programmes physical sounds are replaced
- Ask Matt! Actor Matt Smith answers readers questions (2 pages)
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- The DWA Awards: The Funniset Clangers (winner the Doctor's fez)
- Puzzle page and Quiz Weeping Angels
- Joke Time
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring readers' letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Creepy Crawlers bug maker sets
- Big Puzzle: Cracked Crossword
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The King's Dragon book, Lego Atlantis and battle Strikers sets)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Crucible was a huge Dalek space station with a heart of Z-Neutrino Energy and controlled by the Supreme Dalek.
- Foley artists can use around 60 objects for each episode to create the physical sounds for the programme.
- The sound of fish custard was chocolate fingers dipped in strawberry yoghurt.
- The sound of the Saturnyne transforming into space fish was made by tearing up celery.
- The Dalek Supreme is made from pure Dalek DNA.
- Thousands of progenitors were created containing Dalek DNA – all were lost bar one.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 40%.
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a massive monster stationery set.