|Cover date:||26 August - 1 September 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Monster stationery set
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: Know your Cybermen
- FACT FILE: TECH TALK – Visual Recognition System (from Vincent and the Doctor)
Comic content Edit
- The Living Storm (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: Vincent and the Doctor - Vincent Van Gogh takes a trip to the future.
- Adventure Guide TV: Cold Blood
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Dalek Invasion Force (montage featuring new Daleks and saucer-ships)
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor suited at the TARDIS door with top hat The Big Bang
- A4 Judoon
Behind the scenes Edit
- A Day in the life of a ... Monster Mover
- Ailsa Berk talks about choreographing creepy creatures.
- see behind the scenes feature
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle pages
- Joke Time (2 pages)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Memory game
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference (to win Adventures of a Teenage Dragon Slayer DVD)
- Competition Goodies (Life-size Doctor Who cutouts, Doctor Who: The King's Dragon book, Hot Wheels track sets and Wii and Firefighter set)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Cyber Sentry left to guard the Pandorica had his head hacked off by a Celt.
- Cybermen are 182cm tall.
- The actors inside the monster costumes for the Cybermen and Judoon can only see straight ahead. Rehearsing movement often involves wearing masks with little pinholes across the eyes so the actors can get used to limited vision.
- The Doctor's Visual Recognition System was a present from a "dull godmother with two heads and bad breath". When the gadget's mirror is pointed at something or someone it gives you background information — its name, where it's from and how it lives.
- The face of the First Doctor appeared in the episode Vincent and the Doctor when the Doctor used the Visual Recognition System on himself.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% after four issues for £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as Notebook and pencil.