Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||16 September- 22 September 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Grow your own Weeping Angel
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: The Story of River Song
Comic content Edit
- The Purrfect Crime (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- From: TV: The Lodger - The Doctor plays football for the King's Arms
- Adventure Guide TV: The Pandorica Opens
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Ironside, Drone and Stone Dalek
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor and Amelia Pond from The Eleventh Hour
- A4 London, 1941
Behind the scenes Edit
- see behind the scenes features
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Giant Puzzle: Weeping Angel Wordsearch
- Activity: How to Draw: A Dalek
- Activity: Search and Find in the Silurian City (two uncredited pages illustrated by Christopher Cooper)
- Joke Time
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Glamour Chase novel, Doctor Who: The Only Good Dalek graphic novel, Real Construction and Lego Star Wars sets)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- Julian Luxton explains that a set decorators job is to create the look for a place an alien planet or a something from a set time period.
- Julian Luxton came from a photography background and has a very visual mind and is a big collector of "shapes".
- The new TARDIS console set contains amongst other things a Formula 1 clutch plate, a Tornado aircraft lever, a typewriter and a petrol pump lever (a time rotor handbrake) and a radio system from World War Two.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 25% after four issues for only £1 (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a Doctor Who Decide Your Destiny book and a mystery gift.