The one hundred eighty-fifth issue of Doctor Who Adventures had a cover date of 23 September - 29 September 2010.
Free gift Edit
- Doctor Who Decide Your Destiny book Claws of the Macra and a previously issued "Who Facts and pen" set or wind up Weeping Angel.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- A3 Silurian Warriors
- A4 Francesco from The Vampires of Venice
- A4 Dying Ood in the snow from TV: Planet of the Ood
Behind the scenes Edit
- see behind the scenes features
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- Joke Time (Cybermen themed 2 pages)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win an Alienology book
- Picture Puzzle: Search and Find montage
- Competition: Design an enhanced bow-tie for the comic strip
- Make-It: Cyberman bookmark
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Glamour Chase book, Eleven Doctors set of figures, Dark Lightning DVD set)
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- To join the Stunt Register you have to be at a high level in six different sports.
- Stunt Co-ordinator Crispin Layfield's sport qualifications include trampolining, high-board diving, swimming, judo, horse riding, and race driving.
- Before becoming a stunt co-ordinator on Doctor Who, Crispin Layfield was seen as the driver of the car that ran Rose Tyler's father down in Father's Day.
- An anomaly is something that is different to what is expected.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue with a saving of 40% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as a make-your-own Dalek!
External link Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.