|Cover date:||30 September- 6 October 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Make Your Own Dalek Model
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
Comic content Edit
- In the Can (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- FACT FILE: 13 Davros
Behind the scenes Edit
- Handy Man - filming Auton Rory Williams handgun
- see behind the scenes features
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz
- BIG PUZZLE: Dalek Wordsearch (2 pages)
- Joke Time
- Activity: Build your own Dalek (instructions for free gift assembly)
- Activity: Make Doctor Who Finger Puppets
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Merlin Books
- Competition Goodies (The Only Good Dalek Doctor Who graphic novel, Lego Technic and Bloco Construction sets)
- Editor: Moray Laing
- Deputy Editor: Annie Gibson
- Senior Art Editor: Paul Laing
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Sontarans are clone warriors so should in theory all look exactly the same, but they don't. General Staal and Commander Stark, however, must be from the same clone batch as they are identical apart from rank.
- Three symbols on a Sontaran collar denote rank.
- Rory Williams' Auton hand was made from a cast of actor Arthur Darvill's hand with the mechanism for the gun behind his back. Arthur's real arm was tucked behind his back and the false arm padded out.
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of 40% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was bagged / cover mounted.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as 3D posters and glasses.