Free gift Edit
- Trainer Bag, 4 cool pin badges, poster magazine
Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- Twenty things about the Doctor
Comic content Edit
- Snow Fakes (Part Two) (6 pages)
Tales from the TARDIS Edit
- From: TV: The Christmas Invasion - Featuring the Doctor choosing a new outfit for Christmas dinner at Jackie Tyler's flat
Monster A-Z Edit
- K is for Krillitane
The Doctor's Data (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- File 18: Robot Santa
Adventure Guide (PREVIEW) Edit
- A3 "Did I mention it also TRAVELS IN TIME?" The Doctor in TV: Rose (TV story) - montage featuring the Doctor, Rose Tyler, TARDIS and the Dalek fleet
- A3 "The Runaway Bride" TV: The Runaway Bride - montage featuring the Doctor and Donna Noble
- A4 "They're in the TUNNELS!" Zach in The Satan Pit - featuring a crawling Ood
- A4 "Commence AWAKENING!" Dalek Sec in Doomsday - montage featuring Dalek Sec and the Dalek fleet
- A4 "Moisturise me! MOISTURISE ME!" Cassandra in New Earth - montage featuring Cassandra, Chip and the infected flesh.
- A4 "You will be DELETED!" Cyberman in Rise of the Cybermen - montage featuring Cybermen
Additional features Edit
- Welcome (including latest news/ preview teaser)
- The Vortex (Who's News)
- Humour: Time Warped!” What if there was a parallel world with Doctor Ood? (By Christopher Cooper)
- Find in this issue hidden somewhere Reinette to win a Doctor Who Shaker Maker!
- TARDIS Inbox / Monster Gallery
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art
- Fun Stuff: (2 illustrated Winter-themed pages). Find the presents.
- Make It
- Cut out and make beastly baubles tree decorations
- Cut out and make Robot Santa Mask
- Puzzle Pages
- Who Knows (Questions and Answers)
- Competition Goodies: Doctor Who Toysets, magic sets, Lego Mindstorm NXT, sets of Doctor Who Files
Also listing: what they're buying the Doctor for Christmas
- Editor: Moray Laing, New trainers
- Art Editor: Paul Lang, A subscription to DWA magazine
- Senior Writer: Annabel Gibson, Odour eaters
- Picture Editor: Shaila Bux , A Robot Santa hat
- Production Editor: Ed Lomas, Socks
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia McLearon, Girls Al-Ood CD
- Christmas Helper Robot Santa, Trombone
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- This magazine can be recycled: "See you in 2007."
- Frau Clovis: "The Duke of Manhattan would like (to) wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year ... but I don't!"
- The Tenth Doctor has a mole between his shoulder blades.
- The Doctor always refers to the TARDIS as a girl.
- Headmaster Mr Finch's Krillitane name is Brother Lassar.
- The Doctor tells Rose Tyler that he was a dad once.
Additional details Edit
- Published every two weeks on a Thursday, this issue had a cover price of £2.50 (UK). It was a bumper Christmas issue and cover marked 100% Official!
- The posters in this issue came together as a pull-out middle page section.
- The Who Knows questions and answers column makes its first appearance.
- The subscription offer for this issue was a saving of over £6 (UK). No other incentive is offered.
- This issue's free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is named as Dalek Stationary set. Copies sold in airports won't contain sharpeners!