|Cover date:||18 November- 24 November 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
Free gift Edit
- Giant double-sided poster featuring a Weeping Angel on one side and the Doctor and Amy Pond inside the TARDIS on the other.
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACTFILE: 47 Monster facts
Comic content Edit
- The Cleverest King (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
- None this issue.
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: The Claw Shansheeth
Behind the scenes Edit
- A day in the life of a... Editor Moray Laing and competition winner Francis Salvi)
- see behind the scenes features
Additional features Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz (monsters)
- Doctor Huh?
- Activity: Make the TARDIS console (2 pages)
- Joke Time
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload
- featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Search and Find: Art Gallery
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win Star Wars Stylus pens
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The King's Dragon book, Toonz toys and Dino helicopter sets)
- COMPETITION WINNER: Design a T-shirt (Jay Kent)
- Editor: Moray Laing with help from competition winner Francis Salvi
- Deputy Editor: Paul Laing
- Senior Art Editor: Nikki Davies
- Production Editor: Liza Millett
- Designer: Melanie Caine
Hidden Away / Facts Edit
- The Daleks were the first living monsters seen on Doctor Who.
- The Zygon base was in Loch Ness. Their Skarasen still swims there.
- The Shansheeth are known throughout the universe as the carers off the dead.
- The Shansheeth come from the High Shansheeth Nest.
- The Time Beetle is a member of the Trickster's Brigade
Additional details Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is a copy of Series 5: Volume 4 DVD and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.20 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as bumper gift pack (Advent calendar, four badges, Dalek pencil topper, icon stickers, yo-yo, key ring and Christmas tree hangers).