|Cover date:||16 December- 29 December 2010|
|Format:||36 full colour pages stapled|
|Editor:||Acting Editor: Paul Laing|
Free Gift Edit
- Bumper Christmas pack
Information / Fact File (Photo feature and Essential Info) Edit
- FACT FILE: Christmas Catastrophes! – Christmastimes past
- PREVIEW: A Christmas Carol
Comic content Edit
- Red Christmas (4 pages)
Mega Moments (favourite scene told as a photo-feature) Edit
Fast Facts (Collectable Fact File) Edit
- SJA Alien Files: Robot Santa
- A3 Kazran, The Eleventh Doctor and Abigail
- A4 The Eleventh Doctor
- A4 Dalek Drone on a snowy street corner
Behind the scenes Edit
- Matt Smith (The Eleventh Doctor) on filming A Christmas Carol
- Matt Smith (The Eleventh Doctor), Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) and Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams) give an insight to their characters' Christmas presents to each other.
Also featuring Edit
- Welcome and news
- Puzzle page and Quiz (2010 Monster Quiz)
- Joke Time "Festive Funnies!"
- Make-it: The Eleventh Doctor in Santa-hat mask
- Search and Find: Christmas with the Ponds (illustrated by Ben Willsher)
- Readers contributions: Who and You Upload -featuring reader's letters, photos, and art.
- Picture Puzzle: Spot the Difference to win A Christmas Story DVD
- Competition Goodies (Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles audio book, Bakugan toys and Wallace & Gromit sets. sets)
Facts included Edit
- Matt Smith got pyjamas every year at Christmas as a present when he was a kid.
- The Cybermen stalked London at Christmas in 1851.
- Christmas 2010 the Master created the Master Race.
- Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) imagines that Rory Williams would be really into comics (or graphic novels).
Further information Edit
- The subscription offer for this issue is a copy of Series 5: Volume 4 DVD and a saving of 25% (UK).
- This issue had a cover price of £2.99 (UK) and the free gift was bagged.
- Next issue's free gift is promoted as ten Amazing Gifts (TARDIS Tidy box, labels, light-switch cover, name plaque, door hanger, notebook, pencil, badge set, Dalek wristband and Cyber key ring).